Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tyler On 2nd Grade




My Mom keeps telling me that she's not going to play with me for second grade. I don't know what the big deal is. She just told me that I'll have to start back going to sleep at 8-3-0. She also said this year I will get letter grades instead of numbers. She said something about the only acceptable grades are As and Bs.

I don't know if I can do that in behavior. I think I'm worried about it. She seems like it's a big deal. She told me that I can finally ride the school bus. I'm a cool kid now... I hope she doesn't want to stand at the bus stop with me b/c I'm not a baby anymore. I'm a second grader.

I can't wait to see my friends, but I am not ready to go to school. I like to stay home and watch cartoons and eat freeze pops all day. Tonight my school has Family Night at Chic Fil A. I love to go there and get kid's meals. I'm sure my mom won't let me stay a long time to play with my friends b/c she says she has somewhere to go.

Sometimes I make her laugh, like this time when I put on her glasses and she said I look like a nerd. I guess that's better than being 4 Eyes! If she gets mad at me, I'll just make my puppy dog eyes~

4 comments:

  1. LOL!

    Well Tyler...your mommy is right. All A's are the only acceptable letter for a child of excellence and we all know that you are indeed a child of excellence.

    Regarding your conduct...well...um...erra...I doubt I ever got an A in that so I have no advice for you how to get that done. LOL!

    Welcome to blogland Little Man! Make all of your cyber Aunts and Uncles proud!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tyler! (Waving)! I think I shall bookmark your site. And, yes, only A's and SOME B's. No other grades exist. :-) Have a good school year, man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Tyler!!!

    I have to agree with the other commenters, you are too intelligent to get anything other than A's. Just remember - if you stay focused now, you'll have a lifetime of fun awaiting you. But if you don't take school seriously, you might have to struggle for the rest of your life.

    Have fun at Chick-fil-A tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love it! Don't worry Tyler, Ryann has the same rules around these parts too! LOL

    ReplyDelete